Saturday, January 5, 2013

Reviewer Introduction

Who is this "slightly" overweight short fellow you see lurking, looking for trouble in the dark corners of an internet backwater planet, you ask yourself?

Well that hooligan in a gas-mask, and black coat would be none other than the infamous Factualvermin.
The guy who is looking to bring you the reviews you deserve, not the reviews you need.
I digress, because I'm starting to ramble here, one fine internet morning while roaming the twitter I found that an internet acquaintance of mine (Oz) was looking to start a review blog.
''Well" I thought to myself. "I can help with that" ect. and so forth, now I'm here.
I'm not asking anyone to expect great quality out of my writing (I'll do my best) or even insightful useful reviews, but I am going to ask you to swallow a pill, and follow me down the rabbit hole with Oz because you never know where it might lead

The vermins' gear: PS3 with hd conection, pelican triggers, fps freeks, 37in lcd vizio, turtle beach px21.                                                                                              
 -Factualvermin

No comments:

Post a Comment