Friday, January 25, 2013

I Suppose You're All Wondering...

Hi all!

I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself to those who don’t know me. My name is Phae and I’m a professional driver and enthusiastic amateur coder from the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field Canada. I’m a somewhat regular contributor to the Transmissions From The Bunker podcast. I also have my own blog, Vegans With Typewriters, where I document the solutions I’ve found for problems nobody really has.


When I heard that Oz was starting up a review site I thought, “Hey, I have stuff to say about things” so here I am. I’m a Mac and iOS user1 so I’ll most likely be concentrating on apps for that platform.2

You can follow me on twitter @phae_girl, email me at feedback at veganswithtypewriters.com, or if you want to leave me a creepy voice mail, you can do that too at (931) 922–2661.

  1. Honestly, I don’t care if you think Apple is evil and Android is the open-source saviour of humanity. Whatever blows your skirt, I don’t want to hear about it. Get your own blog.  ↩
  2. Unless you really want to hear about bras and stuff. ↩

No comments:

Post a Comment