Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cards Against Humanity review






Auschwitz.  

That was the word on the first card I pulled out of the deck on this game. My immediate reaction was roaring laughter followed by the thought "I have to play this game now".

This not a game for republicans, the overly religious, or what we internet folk call "normals". This evil little black box of cards, full of dead baby and racism jokes, IS NOT for people who have a line for humor.
I assure you that line will be crossed, and it only gets worse/funnier depending on the people you play with.

For example I played this wonderful game with my larp group (an interesting collection of individuals) for the first time, and this was a combo that won

Black card:  I pulled ______ out of ______

White card: Elf cum, Gogurt

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha  ha aha haha ahahah haaha hah!

Needless to say the whole endeavor of the game was one of the best times of my life with friends. So I highly suggest that if you and your friends have horrible minds, like I do, you should pick this party game up.

The game is awesomely available for the low low price of free as a downloadable PDF at  http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/ or you can buy the nice box set for a reasonable 25$

-Factualvermin

1 comment:

  1. I greatly approve this review. My friends and I played it New Year's Eve and it was fantastic. If you like Apples to Apples but like being vulgar and swearing? You HAVE to play this game.

    ReplyDelete